Toronto Immigration Lawyer
Call 416 – 447 – 6118
Max Chaudhary – Canadian Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
We are the guardians of your rights when facing the Canadian immigration authorities – your defense. We serve you and protect your rights with integrity, innovation and diligence. We safeguard you from the complexity of the laws of Canada. We are located in the heart of Toronto, providing Immigration Services for future Canadians. You will get consulting on how to become a Canadian Citizen.
Canadian Immigration Services – 416 – 447 – 6118
Chaudhary Law Office provides full legal service in all facets of Canadian Immigration, including refused, delayed, and complex cases. Some of these cases often result in appearances at the Federal Court of Canada and the Immigration Refugee Board. We provide legal expertise in refusals or delays in processing of federal skilled workers, businesspersons, investors, sponsorship of parents, spouses, medical inadmissibility and criminal admissibility of the foregoing, loss of permanent resident status, loss of citizenship, passport privileges, acquiring permanent residence while in Canada, and preventing removal from Canada through stays of deportation.
Not accepted into Canada? We can help you! Call 416 – 447 – 6118 Today.
Canada Immigration Lawyer in Toronto by Max Chaudhary
The staff at Chaudhary Law Office has gained broad experience through the years from advising individuals, businesses, and immigration counselors, throughout Canada. We do more than just stay abreast of current legal developments. We help to shape policy by holding influential positions on professional committees and boards, and by being actively involved in the community. We continue to be on the cutting edge innovative legal theories.
Our lawyers are also able to provide legal services in different languages:
- Chinese Speaking Immigration Lawyers in Toronto available.
- Mandarin Speaking Immigration Lawyers in Toronto available.
Looking for professional Canadian Immigration Lawyers in Toronto?
Call 416 – 447 – 6118
Videos by Chaudhary Law
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?
- Faster Citizenship Processing – For Some
- Passports and Benefits They Confer: International Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs – An Efficient Pathway for Permanent Residency to Canada
- Minor Children, Custody, and Visa to Canada
- Labour Market Impact Assessment 600 Points