Toronto Immigration Lawyer
Call 416 – 447 – 6118
Max Chaudhary – Canadian Immigration Lawyer in Toronto
We are the guardians of your rights when facing the Canadian immigration authorities – your defense. We serve you and protect your rights with integrity, innovation and diligence. We safeguard you from the complexity of the laws of Canada. We are located in the heart of Toronto, providing Immigration Services for future Canadians. You will get consulting on how to become a Canadian Citizen.
Canadian Immigration Services – 416 – 447 – 6118
Chaudhary Law Office provides full legal service in all facets of Canadian Immigration, including refused, delayed, and complex cases. Some of these cases often result in appearances at the Federal Court of Canada and the Immigration Refugee Board. We provide legal expertise in refusals or delays in processing of federal skilled workers, businesspersons, investors, sponsorship of parents, spouses, medical inadmissibility and criminal admissibility of the foregoing, loss of permanent resident status, loss of citizenship, passport privileges, acquiring permanent residence while in Canada, and preventing removal from Canada through stays of deportation.
Not accepted into Canada? We can help you! Call 416 – 447 – 6118 Today.
Canada Immigration Lawyer in Toronto by Max Chaudhary
The staff at Chaudhary Law Office has gained broad experience through the years from advising individuals, businesses, and immigration counselors, throughout Canada. We do more than just stay abreast of current legal developments. We help to shape policy by holding influential positions on professional committees and boards, and by being actively involved in the community. We continue to be on the cutting edge innovative legal theories.
Our lawyers are also able to provide legal services in different languages:
- Chinese Speaking Immigration Lawyers in Toronto available.
- Mandarin Speaking Immigration Lawyers in Toronto available.
Looking for professional Canadian Immigration Lawyers in Toronto?
Call 416 – 447 – 6118
- Videos by Chaudhary Law
- How to Apply for a Study permit for Canada – the logic of a study permit from outside of Canada
- I have a visitor Status in Canada can I apply for a work permit in Canada?
- Loss of Canadian Permanent Resident Status
- Immigration Consultants and Ghosts in Canada
- What are Removal Orders and What You Need to Know
- Canadian Sponsorship of Adopted Children and Other Relatives for Permanent Residence: A Brief Overview of the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
- Express Entry Draw of May 26, 2017 – FSTC lowest to Date
- Hearings at the Immigration Division – Admissibility and Detention Review
- Sponsoring Children for permanent residence in Canada when Custody is an Issue
- Canada Border Service Agency – Greater Toronto Enforcement Centre