Chaudhary Law Office: Canadian Immigration Lawyers
The Chaudhary Law Office has Canadian Immigration Lawyers located in Toronto, Canada ready to help you with your immigration matter.
Our office specialises in all areas related to Canadian Immigration and Refugee Law whether you are applying for a temporary resident visa, refugee protection, permanent residence, citizenship, dealing with inadmissibility issues, appealing a matter at the Immigration Refugee Board or are seeking judicial Review our dedicated lawyers can offer you specialized knowledge to assist you with your matter.
We are the guardians of your rights when dealing with the decision makers at Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency and at the Federal Court. We serve and protect your rights with integrity, experience, professionalism and diligence. We help you navigate the complex waters of the Canadian Immigration System.
Located in the heart of Toronto we provide Immigration Legal services to both Canadians and future Canadians from all walks of life. Whether you are an individual or a business we are prepared and dedicated to serving you.
Meet our team
Owner of Chaudhary Law Office
Barrister & Solicitor
I was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I am an accomplished author and lecturer and am consulted by the media and other immigration lawyers and consultants on immigration matters and challenging immigration cases, appeals, and federal court matters.
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association's Immigration Section
Lecturer on Immigration matters at:
- Seneca College
- Law Society of Ontario
- Speaking on behalf of the Ontario Bar Association on immigration matters
- Frequent speaker on CTV Newsnet
Published author of
- the article “Judicial Review” contained in the “Immigration Practitioner’s Handbook” (edited by Lynn Gaudet, Camilla Jones)
For: CTV News, The Guardian, Omni News, Lawyer’s Weekly and The Toronto Star
- Article: Canadian Citizen Sues Government Detention: Canadian citizen held for months after border agents dismiss papers as fake
- Article: Canada: man freed from indefinite immigration detention after six years: Canada Ebrahim Toure Immigration Detention
- Article: Canada arrests nearly 70 asylum seekers at US border following Trump Travel Ban
Globe and Mail (the case was done by Chaudhary Law Office)
Sample Anonymized Cases
Parents seeking permanent residence in Canada found by a visa officer to have misrepresented his work experience had the visa officer decision overturned by the Federal Court.
Businessman seeking entry to Canada as a visitor denied a visitor visa twice. The second refused visitor visa Decision was overturned by the Federal court
Others such as refused Canada Experience Class and self-employed candidates
Dedicated to helping families and individuals achieve their dreams in Canada.
Committed to providing guidance and directions to those who are navigating the road to Citizenship.
I am passionate about helping people and dedicated to assisting those seeking to make Canada their home.
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Bachelor degree with Honours; Graduated as a member of the Dean’s Honour Roll and with the distinction Cum Laude.
- Completed graduate school with a Master of Arts degree
- Loves family, dogs and good food.
Maxwell began his legal career in immigration at Chaudhary Law Office. He is committed to helping individuals across Canada get permanent status, navigate the immigration and refugee systems, or come to Canada for the first time. He values time with family and understands this is often at the heart of clients’ immigration goals.
Maxwell was born in Toronto, and attended law school at the University of Alberta. He has visited seven of the provinces, including Québec, and enjoys traveling throughout Canada.
You may also
Book your consultation by filling out the form below
We Have a Great Resource