Why Chaudhary Law
When dealing with the immigration authorities, you are dealing with bureaucrats whose mandate is to apply the laws of Canada. They apply those laws based on what you present to them in writing, or on your personal conduct with them. Accordingly, you must have a Toronto immigration lawyer who:
- Can listen to your situation and advise you in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Is aware of the pressures faced by immigration officers and can ameliorate or intensify those pressures as is necessary for your case;
- Can navigate the idiosyncratic and sometimes baffling world of Canada’s immigration bureaucracy;
- Knows how to interpret Canada’s immigration laws in your favour;
- Is accorded respect by the officer who is deciding on your immigration case; and
- Can confidently escalate your case to higher authorities such as the Federal Court of Canada if your case is improperly disposed of by the Immigration department.
The Chaudhary Law Office is one of the few Toronto immigration law firms that are equally comfortable representing clients before the immigration department, the Canada Border Service Agency, as well as at Tribunals such as the Immigration and Refugee Board, and the Federal Court of Canada.
- Canadian Sponsorship of Adopted Children and Other Relatives for Permanent Residence: A Brief Overview of the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
- Express Entry Draw of May 26, 2017 – FSTC lowest to Date
- Hearings at the Immigration Division – Admissibility and Detention Review
- Sponsoring Children for permanent residence in Canada when Custody is an Issue
- Canada Border Service Agency – Greater Toronto Enforcement Centre
- Claiming Refugee Protection from the Canada-US border
- Anyone Can Be A Representative under Canada’s Immigration Website
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Immigration Refugee Board – Withdraw?
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context