Why Chaudhary Law
When dealing with the immigration authorities, you are dealing with bureaucrats whose mandate is to apply the laws of Canada. They apply those laws based on what you present to them in writing, or on your personal conduct with them. Accordingly, you must have a Toronto immigration lawyer who:
- Can listen to your situation and advise you in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Is aware of the pressures faced by immigration officers and can ameliorate or intensify those pressures as is necessary for your case;
- Can navigate the idiosyncratic and sometimes baffling world of Canada’s immigration bureaucracy;
- Knows how to interpret Canada’s immigration laws in your favour;
- Is accorded respect by the officer who is deciding on your immigration case; and
- Can confidently escalate your case to higher authorities such as the Federal Court of Canada if your case is improperly disposed of by the Immigration department.
The Chaudhary Law Office is one of the few Toronto immigration law firms that are equally comfortable representing clients before the immigration department, the Canada Border Service Agency, as well as at Tribunals such as the Immigration and Refugee Board, and the Federal Court of Canada.
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Are you a Foreign National in Canada and just graduated?
- Judicial Review or Appeal in the Immigration Law Context
- Canada’s Detention Review Hearings, a brief overview
- Criminally inadmissible into Canada, now what?
- Slippery Policies Behind Proposed Changes to Work Permits and Temporary Foreign Workers’ Rules
- Is Canada the best place to immigrate to? (A Response to a Quora Reader)
- Job Offers to Support an Immigration Application under Express Entry
- I’m repatriating to Canada, do I need to prove I have taken certain vaccines to get back in?
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration