Study in Canada
All foreign persons seeking to study at a Canadian school, college, or university must obtain a study permit which allows the applicant to remain in Canada as a temporary resident for the duration of their studies. To quality for a study permit, the applicant first gain admission into a Canadian school and also be able to demonstrate that they have the sufficient funds to pay for their schooling and living expenses in Canada. Canadian immigration authorities may assess whether they believe the applicant will return to their home country upon completion of their studies in Canada.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context
- Letter of Invitation for a visitor visa in the Canadian Immigration context
- Recent Changes to the Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking system
- PART III: Express Entry – The Canadian Experience Class
- PART II: Express Entry – The Canadian Skilled Trades Program
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Are you a Foreign National in Canada and just graduated?
- Judicial Review or Appeal in the Immigration Law Context
- Canada’s Detention Review Hearings, a brief overview