Study in Canada
All foreign persons seeking to study at a Canadian school, college, or university must obtain a study permit which allows the applicant to remain in Canada as a temporary resident for the duration of their studies. To quality for a study permit, the applicant first gain admission into a Canadian school and also be able to demonstrate that they have the sufficient funds to pay for their schooling and living expenses in Canada. Canadian immigration authorities may assess whether they believe the applicant will return to their home country upon completion of their studies in Canada.
- Canadian Sponsorship of Adopted Children and Other Relatives for Permanent Residence: A Brief Overview of the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
- Express Entry Draw of May 26, 2017 – FSTC lowest to Date
- Hearings at the Immigration Division – Admissibility and Detention Review
- Sponsoring Children for permanent residence in Canada when Custody is an Issue
- Canada Border Service Agency – Greater Toronto Enforcement Centre
- Claiming Refugee Protection from the Canada-US border
- Anyone Can Be A Representative under Canada’s Immigration Website
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Immigration Refugee Board – Withdraw?
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context