Persons who are not from visitor visa exempt countries, require a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. Such an application must be supported by evidence that the person seeking entry is established in their own country, for example, by financial and familial ties. Similarly, people seeking temporary entry who have a criminal record, may also need a temporary resident permit to enter Canada.
- Job Offers to Support an Immigration Application under Express Entry
- I’m repatriating to Canada, do I need to prove I have taken certain vaccines to get back in?
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?
- Faster Citizenship Processing – For Some
- Passports and Benefits They Confer: International Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs – An Efficient Pathway for Permanent Residency to Canada