In addition to specializing in matters of immigration law such as sponsorship applications, Canadian study permits, Canadian work permits, federal skilled worker applications, Canadian refugee claims, citizenship applications, deportations and removals, appeals and judicial reviews, the Chaudhary Law Office also provides service for provincial nominees, permanent resident card applications, entrepreneurs, and self-employed people, matters of admissibility to Canada (e.g. criminal admissibility or medical admissibility), and all other Canadian visa applications.
- Reviewing The Reviewers: A Guide to Online Reviews of Lawyers
- Canadian Sponsorship of Parents to Increase to 17000
- The Polarizing World of Irregular Migrants
- Competing Priorities Under Canada’s Immigration Laws
- CIC News June 2018
- Citizenship Revocation recent update
- The Permanent Residence program for live-in Caregivers is coming to an End
- How to Apply for a Study permit for Canada – the logic of a study permit from outside of Canada
- I have a visitor Status in Canada can I apply for a work permit in Canada?
- Loss of Canadian Permanent Resident Status