In addition to specializing in matters of immigration law such as sponsorship applications, Canadian study permits, Canadian work permits, federal skilled worker applications, Canadian refugee claims, citizenship applications, deportations and removals, appeals and judicial reviews, the Chaudhary Law Office also provides service for provincial nominees, permanent resident card applications, entrepreneurs, and self-employed people, matters of admissibility to Canada (e.g. criminal admissibility or medical admissibility), and all other Canadian visa applications.
- Recent Changes to the Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking system
- PART III: Express Entry – The Canadian Experience Class
- PART II: Express Entry – The Canadian Skilled Trades Program
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Are you a Foreign National in Canada and just graduated?
- Judicial Review or Appeal in the Immigration Law Context
- Canada’s Detention Review Hearings, a brief overview
- Criminally inadmissible into Canada, now what?
- Slippery Policies Behind Proposed Changes to Work Permits and Temporary Foreign Workers’ Rules
- Is Canada the best place to immigrate to? (A Response to a Quora Reader)