In addition to specializing in matters of immigration law such as sponsorship applications, Canadian study permits, Canadian work permits, federal skilled worker applications, Canadian refugee claims, citizenship applications, deportations and removals, appeals and judicial reviews, the Chaudhary Law Office also provides service for provincial nominees, permanent resident card applications, entrepreneurs, and self-employed people, matters of admissibility to Canada (e.g. criminal admissibility or medical admissibility), and all other Canadian visa applications.
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?
- Faster Citizenship Processing – For Some
- Passports and Benefits They Confer: International Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs – An Efficient Pathway for Permanent Residency to Canada
- Minor Children, Custody, and Visa to Canada
- Labour Market Impact Assessment 600 Points