In addition to specializing in matters of immigration law such as sponsorship applications, Canadian study permits, Canadian work permits, federal skilled worker applications, Canadian refugee claims, citizenship applications, deportations and removals, appeals and judicial reviews, the Chaudhary Law Office also provides service for provincial nominees, permanent resident card applications, entrepreneurs, and self-employed people, matters of admissibility to Canada (e.g. criminal admissibility or medical admissibility), and all other Canadian visa applications.
- Claiming Refugee Protection from the Canada-US border
- Anyone Can Be A Representative under Canada’s Immigration Website
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Immigration Refugee Board – Withdraw?
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context
- Letter of Invitation for a visitor visa in the Canadian Immigration context
- Recent Changes to the Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking system
- PART III: Express Entry – The Canadian Experience Class
- PART II: Express Entry – The Canadian Skilled Trades Program
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program