Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
Persons overseas who do not comply with any of the above criteria can apply for permanent residence to Canada on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This category also includes persons who have been excluded from being a member of the family class due to the failure of their putative sponsor to declare their existence or have them examined (see s.117(9)(d) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations).
- Reviewing The Reviewers: A Guide to Online Reviews of Lawyers
- Canadian Sponsorship of Parents to Increase to 17000
- The Polarizing World of Irregular Migrants
- Competing Priorities Under Canada’s Immigration Laws
- CIC News June 2018
- Citizenship Revocation recent update
- The Permanent Residence program for live-in Caregivers is coming to an End
- How to Apply for a Study permit for Canada – the logic of a study permit from outside of Canada
- I have a visitor Status in Canada can I apply for a work permit in Canada?
- Loss of Canadian Permanent Resident Status