Canadian Experience Class
This category is open to students who have graduated from select Canadian post secondary institutions which require at least two years of study and one year of recent full time Canadian experience at the NOC O, A, or B level. this category is also open to temporary workers in Canada who possess a secondary school diploma, or trade certificate or apprenticeship plus two years of Canadian work experience at the NOC O, A or B level.
- Criminally inadmissible into Canada, now what?
- Slippery Policies Behind Proposed Changes to Work Permits and Temporary Foreign Workers’ Rules
- Is Canada the best place to immigrate to? (A Response to a Quora Reader)
- Job Offers to Support an Immigration Application under Express Entry
- I’m repatriating to Canada, do I need to prove I have taken certain vaccines to get back in?
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?