Canadian Experience Class
This category is open to students who have graduated from select Canadian post secondary institutions which require at least two years of study and one year of recent full time Canadian experience at the NOC O, A, or B level. this category is also open to temporary workers in Canada who possess a secondary school diploma, or trade certificate or apprenticeship plus two years of Canadian work experience at the NOC O, A or B level.
- Anyone Can Be A Representative under Canada’s Immigration Website
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Immigration Refugee Board – Withdraw?
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context
- Letter of Invitation for a visitor visa in the Canadian Immigration context
- Recent Changes to the Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking system
- PART III: Express Entry – The Canadian Experience Class
- PART II: Express Entry – The Canadian Skilled Trades Program
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Are you a Foreign National in Canada and just graduated?