Canadian Experience Class
This category is open to students who have graduated from select Canadian post secondary institutions which require at least two years of study and one year of recent full time Canadian experience at the NOC O, A, or B level. this category is also open to temporary workers in Canada who possess a secondary school diploma, or trade certificate or apprenticeship plus two years of Canadian work experience at the NOC O, A or B level.
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?
- Faster Citizenship Processing – For Some
- Passports and Benefits They Confer: International Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs – An Efficient Pathway for Permanent Residency to Canada
- Minor Children, Custody, and Visa to Canada
- Labour Market Impact Assessment 600 Points