Canadian Experience Class
This category is open to students who have graduated from select Canadian post secondary institutions which require at least two years of study and one year of recent full time Canadian experience at the NOC O, A, or B level. this category is also open to temporary workers in Canada who possess a secondary school diploma, or trade certificate or apprenticeship plus two years of Canadian work experience at the NOC O, A or B level.
- The Permanent Residence program for live-in Caregivers is coming to an End
- How to Apply for a Study permit for Canada – the logic of a study permit from outside of Canada
- I have a visitor Status in Canada can I apply for a work permit in Canada?
- Loss of Canadian Permanent Resident Status
- Immigration Consultants and Ghosts in Canada
- What are Removal Orders and What You Need to Know
- Canadian Sponsorship of Adopted Children and Other Relatives for Permanent Residence: A Brief Overview of the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)
- Express Entry Draw of May 26, 2017 – FSTC lowest to Date
- Hearings at the Immigration Division – Admissibility and Detention Review
- Sponsoring Children for permanent residence in Canada when Custody is an Issue