About Max Chaudhary: Toronto Immigration Lawyer
- Born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Graduate of History at the University of Toronto
- Graduate of Faculty of Law, University of Western Ontario
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, Immigration Section
- Former Director of the Organization of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Former Vice President, Ontario Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Fellow of the Canadian Migration Institute
- Lecturer on Immigration Matters at Seneca College, the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants, the Organization of Professional Immigration Consultants, the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of Upper Canada, and the Canadian Migration Institute
- Published author of “Judicial Review” contained in the “Immigration Practitioner’s Handbook” (edited by Lynn Gaudet, Camilla Jones)
- Consulted by the Media on Immigration matters (Lawyer’s Weekly, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Globe and Mail)
- Consulted by other Canadian immigration lawyers and consultants who encounter challenging immigration cases, immigration appeals and federal court matters.
Toronto immigration lawyer Max Speaks on OMNI NEWS about Visitor Visa Applications and Marriage Laws
Connect with me on Google+ at Max Chaudhary.
- Anyone Can Be A Representative under Canada’s Immigration Website
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution at the Immigration Refugee Board – Withdraw?
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s update’s its Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents for 2017
- Removal Orders in the Canadian Immigration Law Context
- Letter of Invitation for a visitor visa in the Canadian Immigration context
- Recent Changes to the Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking system
- PART III: Express Entry – The Canadian Experience Class
- PART II: Express Entry – The Canadian Skilled Trades Program
- Part I – Express Entry – The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Are you a Foreign National in Canada and just graduated?