About Max Chaudhary: Toronto Immigration Lawyer
- Born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Graduate of History at the University of Toronto
- Graduate of Faculty of Law, University of Western Ontario
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, Immigration Section
- Former Director of the Organization of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Former Vice President, Ontario Chapter of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Fellow of the Canadian Migration Institute
- Lecturer on Immigration Matters at Seneca College, the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants, the Organization of Professional Immigration Consultants, the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of Upper Canada, and the Canadian Migration Institute
- Published author of “Judicial Review” contained in the “Immigration Practitioner’s Handbook” (edited by Lynn Gaudet, Camilla Jones)
- Consulted by the Media on Immigration matters (Lawyer’s Weekly, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Globe and Mail)
- Consulted by other Canadian immigration lawyers and consultants who encounter challenging immigration cases, immigration appeals and federal court matters.
Toronto immigration lawyer Max Speaks on OMNI NEWS about Visitor Visa Applications and Marriage Laws
Connect with me on Google+ at Max Chaudhary.
- Criminally inadmissible into Canada, now what?
- Slippery Policies Behind Proposed Changes to Work Permits and Temporary Foreign Workers’ Rules
- Is Canada the best place to immigrate to? (A Response to a Quora Reader)
- Job Offers to Support an Immigration Application under Express Entry
- I’m repatriating to Canada, do I need to prove I have taken certain vaccines to get back in?
- Consular Offices/ Embassies and Canada Immigration
- Renewing Your Permanent Resident Card
- The Quebec Investor Program
- The Challenges of Sponsoring a Spouse for Immigration to Canada
- English and French Language and Immigration to Canada – What Amount of Skill is Needed?